- Barcelona: Unfinished Sacred Family Cathedral (La Sagrada Familia) designed by Antoni Gaudi.
- Barcelona: Exquisite bridge in the Gothic Quarter.
- Barcelona: Parc Guell's fantasy architecture by Antoni Gaudi.
- Catalonia: At the beach in Sitges, a small resort town on the Mediterranean Sea near Barcelona.
- Catalonia: Beach town Calella on the Catalonian coast.
- Granada, Andalucia: Alhambra Fortress in front of snow-capped Sierra Nevada.
- Granada, Andalucia: At the palace of the Nazarids in the magnificent Moorish fortress of Alhambra.
- Granada, Andalucia: Generalife Gardens, the Nazarid Sultans' summer retreat.
- Cordoba, Andalucia: Statue of Maimonides, Jewish philosopher during the Cordoba Islamic Caliphate.
- Malaga, Andalucia: Majestic coastal view from Gibralfaro Castle.
- Malaga, Andalucia: Alcazar Castle, palace of Muslim emirs after the collapse of Cordoba Caliphate.
- Canary Islands: Other-worldly volcanic landscape on Lanzarote Island.
- Canary Islands: Island of Tenerife with volcanic Mount Teide and the lush tropical coastline in view.
Central America / Caribbean:
- Dominican Republic:
- Puerto Rico:
- United States Virgin Islands:
- Brazil Northeast:
- Brazil Southeast:
- Iguacu (Iguassu/Iguazu) Falls:
North America outside California:
- USA Northeast:
- USA South:
- USA West:
- USA Midwest:
- Hong Kong:
- North and West China:
- East and South China:
- Xinjiang / Uyghurstan:
Lake Bogda (Tian Chi, or Heavenly Lake in Chinese), surrounded by Tien Shan mountains up to ~5450 m. (~17,800
ft.), near Urumqi.